ICCM is the first not-for-profit Credit & Collection Management Institute in Nigeria. It was established to advance the professional interest of Credit & Collection practitioners in Nigeria and in diaspora. ICCM's goal is to develop credit experts for the overall benefits of the Nigeria economy and Africa in general. There are several ways in which you can join ICCM as a Member (Certified Credit Professionals, an Associate or a Fellow) depending on your qualification and years of experience.
BENEFITS OF ICCM MEMBERSHIP
1. You have a Life Assurance Policy of N1,000,000 (One Million Naira) from a reputable insurance company (renewable yearly)
2. ICCM is collaborating with ACA International (USA), the America Credit & Collection Association with membership spread over the world.
3. You have access to all ICCM services e.g on-line weekly bulletin, discounted rates for training / conferences, legal advisory, financial and business consultancy etc.
4. You have unrestricted opportunities to become an executive or active member of ICCM Nigeria.
5. You can use the designatory letter FICM, AICM or CCP after your name as a certified member of ICCM Nigeria.
6. You will have great opportunity to network with successful professionals and also share experiences with peers.